Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Letter to the World

Hello World!

This is me. I just thought I would introduce myself. It is really so nice meeting you.

There are billions of people in the world. Billions of voices. Billions of thoughts. You've no doubt heard them all. What makes mine so different?

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

I just thought I would put my voice out there. I just thought I would get my thoughts out. Maybe in the hopes that someday my voice will be heard.

You see, it has been a long while since I used my voice for anything. Most people don't. I never have. You may have heard a whisper here and there. But merely a whisper.

I need to talk. I need to let it out. We all need to. We all have voices to be heard. We all have thoughts to be let out.

Yes, some may be useless. But some may prove to be far from useless.

One can someday be used to cure cancer. Another can be used to heal the sick and weary. And still another can be a leader in this lost world.

I'm not aspiring to be any of those things. I just want simple things. I just want to be heard. I just want to be me.

Thank you for listening,
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment